Tunisia’s capital, Tunis, is one of North Africa’s most easy going cities with an exotic feel. Tunis’s laid back atmosphere with its alluring appeal makes it excellent destination for all travelers.
Places to visit:
- Carthage: This archaeological site is a treat for history lovers as it speaks of the long and exciting past of the city. The experience of being here is surely priceless.
- The National Bardo Museum: world’s most renowned mosaic collection of impressive art forms resides here. One needs a full afternoon to explore this treasury.
- Sidi Bou Said: An amazing treat to eyes. Visitors are beguiled by the perfect white and blue streets, cliff-side cafes and picture postcard shorelines.
- Olive Tree Mosque: City’s greatest Mosque is a home to some of the country’s finest display of religious architecture.
- Tunis Medina Festival: If you happen to be in Tunis during Ramadan you might feel like the luckiest person alive. Different places across city’s Medina shows amazing musical acts with Tunisian artists which makes it a once in a lifetime kind of experience.
- La Goulette: A sight-seeing destination for visitors to explore Spanish and ottoman forts and also the gateway of Old Arsenals.
Places to stay:
Some of the great hotels that provide easy access to the city’s top sites are-
- Palais Bayram: A luxury hotel, located steps away from Medina is one among the top rated stays in the city.
- Hotel Belvedere Fourati: A four-star hotel with modern décor that offers a comforting stay with complementary breakfast.
- Ibis Tunis: classy décor, spacious rooms, affordable prices, friendly staff, Ibis Tunis has all that you need in a comforting budgeted trip.